Thursday, August 23, 2007

Welcome to Bay Area Fellowship Women's Ministry, JANES


Dear JANES,

I am amazed at what God is doing in your lives! Many of you have shared that there is a stirring in your heart to surrender your gifts and talents to the Lord and trust Him to use you for His purpose and His glory. I want you to know that I believe you are destined for greatness! His word tells us that He is able to do more than we ask or could possibly imagine. That is what I am praying for you! If you are interested in leading a bevy or serving on one of our Dream Teams I would love to hear from you!

Praying For You!
DeeDee

3 comments:

SunJane said...

This blog rocks!!
I'm so excited to see the awesome things to come from BAFs amazing women.
-Sunny

Web Bible Babes said...

I am getting SO excited!!! I can barely contain myself!!! I totally wish I could go to the leadership meeting tonight. Ya’ll definitely have to fill me on everything that was discussed!!!

:-) Christina

Canadian Bird said...

Woohoo! Up & running! Great job to all who worked on this (Alisa, Janel, DeeDee, April, etc)!
Looking forward to seeing you all tonight at JANES training!

Robin