Monday, September 3, 2007

A Note From Your Women's Minister

Dear Janes,

The days of summer are just about over and we are headed for a new season. I don't know what season you're in, but I know God has a plan: a plan to prosper you, not harm you; a plan to give you hope and a future! As we face a new season, I'm praying that God will give you a renewed spirit and a hunger to know Him even more! I'm so blessed to serve with you and I believe this is going to be a year of incredible ministry opportunities in our church and our community. If God is calling you to serve alongside other JANES, maybe this season is the time to say yes. I believe that God is calling us to "enlarge our territory" (Isaiah 54:2) and we are going to need your help! Let us know if you are feeling the nudge...we would love to have ya!

Loving Jesus...Loving You-

deedee

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

deedee, I feel the Nudge ! God is moving in . I want to help plant seeds in Corpus Christi.