Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Spontaneous Comeback

Bay Area Fellowship had our first SPONTANEOUS Revival! The revival began on First Wednesday and ended on the following Sunday. God moved in an awesome way during this time of spontaneous obedience. The JANES were definitely represented in the audience, and our very own Women's Minister, DeeDee Sharon, helped lead worship on stage!

We want to thank everyone involved who helped make the atmosphere of SPONTANEOUS conducive to the outflow of the Holy Spirit. God made it known that He loves our beloved city, Corpus Christi, and that He wants our city to have a "comeback" into the divine plan that God has for it!

We want to give a shout-out to Pastor Bil and Jessica for being so faithful to God, Bay Area, and Corpus Christi!

The Corpus Christi Citizen's Creed

I promise to be a person of integrity and to honor those I live with, work alongside, and reside by. I promise to care for my community, to recognize and honor our leaders, and to exemplify my beliefs by the way I live, the words I speak, and the attitudes I display. I promise to make a difference in Corpus Christi by supporting those making a difference. I will love more, pray more, give more, forgive more, dream more, and be more for my family, my community, my country, and my God. I will honor my rights by living out my responsibilities for Corpus Christi, for this is my Citizen's Creed.


We want to thank everyone who helped make SPONTANEOUS a success. We especially want to thank Bay Area's spectacular music ministry.



Our very own JANES Women's Minister sang praises to the King and helped promote a mood of God-centered worship!



Pastor Bil spoke words from Jeremiah in a way that empowered Bay Area Fellowship members to live for God!

No comments: